Gentlewoman, adjust your crown.

3.29.2015

During the last week or so I have been recovering from a nasty bug. In the middle of the worst of it I happened to find a silver lining to my cloud, which was time to indulge in some reading, something that I haven't had much time to do over the years since becoming a busy mama to a boisterous little one. I came across my new book by chance and it is such a good read that I had to share, indeed I have already had some of my nearest and dearest get a hold of this book. It is a lovely reminder of some of the etiquette we as women and ladies may have come across but long forgotten and also a teacher of some of the things we may not have already come across.There are parts that will leave you nodding in agreement and others that will make you laugh out loud! I present to you Gentlewoman, adjust your crown and happy reading!

~E xx


Gentlewoman books to read

No comments

Post a Comment

© Peonies & Passionfruit Maira Gall.