Rosehip Rejuvenation

3.31.2015

Organic Rosehip oil


The weather here in England lately has been a bit unpredictable, sunny, windy, rainy and everything in between. I'll be honest the weather combined with central heating has yet again pushed my skin to the limit. My skin especially my face had become dry, flaky, blotchy and uneven in tone. As a lover of all things organic and natural in the skincare department, I was on the lookout for an oil that would nourish, protect and rejuvenate as well as provide much needed antioxidants and vitamins. Enter rosehip oil!,

 I was ordering some much needed beauty essentials when I came across a deal that was a steal for some certified organic rosehip oil from Trilogy. I was eager to try it out as soon as it arrived and I am glad to say it didn't disappoint. I use a couple of drops in the morning mixed with some sweet almond oil as a moisturiser and also at night during my skincare cleansing routine a couple of drops is all that is needed as a little goes a long way and this makes the oil cost effective. In terms of my poor skin, well in just three days I could definitely see and feel the difference, my face felt smooth and moisturised without a greasy feel as the oil works in harmony with the skin to penetrate into the areas most needed. My uneven skin tone and scarring has been gradually fading and I finally can appreciate the emerging blotch free and radiant complexion I am getting from using the rosehip oil.

All in all it is a lovely addition to my beauty arsenal and one oil I will be using for a long time to come.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Peonies & Passionfruit Maira Gall.