Weekend Wind Down

8.14.2015



                      Korres lip butter, Butter london nail polish, green beauty
                                   
                     
    
Just like that it's the weekend again, time seems to fly by so fast these days. I guess that it is even more noticeable to me this particular weekend as I turn another year older! I tend to take stock of my previous year and see how I've come at the same time as wondering what lies ahead for me. This weekend the general theme for me is a little pampering and "me" time, it's about the little details for example enjoying some of my favourite little treats like a new non toxic nail paint colour by Butter London and moisturising my lips with a little Korres lip balm with beneficial nutrients.  What rituals or pampering traditions if any do you have on your birthday or at the weekends?


           

                                                    ~E xx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Peonies & Passionfruit Maira Gall.