Cool Winds

9.04.2014

So there's been a notable change in the weather here in the UK lately as we head into September. Naturally my mind turns to wrapping up warm in woolly accessories and snuggling under warm blankets. I also think finally autumn is on its way and with it a change in the colours in nature as the trees shed their multicoloured leaves providing a carpet of autumnal colours underfoot.

Yes can you tell that autumn or fall is my favourite season! and as the cooler temperatures arrive, my knitting needles and crochet hooks are at the ready waiting to create some deliciously warm goodies for my nearest and dearest. Apart from providing me with a sense of calm and purpose, I love the way people's faces light up as they receive an item hand made and crafted with love, made unique.



1 comment:

  1. This is amazing there are things on here I can actually do myself and they are all good for me Wonderful!!!! I want more

    ReplyDelete

© Peonies & Passionfruit Maira Gall.